Environmental policy statement
It is the policy of Flexicomms Limited, to fully comply with the requirements of Environmental Legislation.
The Company understands the need for strict compliance with the environmental standards in carrying out its activities in order to minimize their environmental impact.
The policy of the Company is to prevent pollution in all areas of work, inside and outside, through careful
purchasing, the review of operational practices and management of the working environment.
The Company’s overall objectives are:
- Pollution prevention
- Energy efficiency
- Waste minimisation
- Water conservation
- Heritage conservation
The Company will, as far as is reasonably practicable:
- Reduce dependence on ozone depleting products and other pollutants
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce waste and avoid the unnecessary use of non-renewable natural resources
- Review operational practices and management of the working environment
- Inform and involve all employees in understanding and participating in protecting the environment
- Maintain a continuous scrutiny of waste management arrangements from ordinary litter to hazardous waste
- Take into account recycling opportunities for waste such as paper, plastic, batteries, metal cans, etc
- Conduct environmental reviews of the use of resources
- Establish and maintain guidelines and implement sound working practices aimed at preventing pollution
- Ensure the employment of effective waste management and operating procedures designed to encourage energy efficiency and waste minimisation
- The Company is committed to continual improvement of Environmental performance